Alberta and British Columbia
- Teamwork – Communicate the right information to a small team: warehouse, manager, bookkeeper, and other administration staff. Catch up on previous days’ updates while you were away. Pass on details for the next steps for the other admin staff to continue work after you’re gone.
- Administration – Prioritize urgent tasks, coordinate shipping tasks with warehouse staff, organized all invoices and purchase orders, collect a record of orders and payments, process cheque and credit card payment, check all incoming bills and setup bill payment dates, keep an organized TO-DO list
- Client Care – Answer all phone calls, use multi-line phone system, take messages, answer enquiries, consult supervisor and create price quotes, remember client names and needs
- Purchasing – Confirm prices, create purchase orders to suppliers as needed, confirm pick up/delivery dates, order courier service
- Sales – Outreach calls to new clients using database, add new contacts to database, organize email and numbers of new clients, follow up on enquiries during the week
- Accounts Receivable – Review the aging report, follow up with soft reminders (email) and phone calls to ask for payment updates in a courteous manner
- E Commerce – Maintain our own ecommerce website details (prices, updated photos, descriptions)
- Excellent command of English and welcoming tone of voice to talk to clients
- Positive attitude to learn the tasks and bring new ideas to improve the company
- Takes ownership
SALARY : Negotiable based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
How do you apply
Please send your resume to Worldwidesupply@shaw.ca